Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome to the IDEA Foundation's inaugural blog. I am Jennifer Seaborn, the Executive Director of the IDEA Foundation, and I will arrive in Freetown on Monday, 2 February to conduct site visits of each of the projects that IDEA currently supports and to ensure that these programs are meeting the needs of the people of Sierra Leone.

The hope is that this blog will provide information about the current conditions on the ground in Sierra Leone and demonstrate how IDEA is making a real and lasting difference as the country continues to rebuild.

1 comment:

  1. I hear that the group was stranded in London by a snow storm. Did I hear right? Is there a SL embassy in London? Is the tube running?

    I am going to a West African dinner on the 7th. It's the group that does West African dance at the Cleo Parker Robinson Dance School. They are so nice! I only danced with them once, and then my neck vetoed the deal. I'm really interested to sample the culinary arts.

    ReplyDelete